Thursday 13 September 2012

Cupcake Mani

So, I've had my Nails Inc Sprinkles for a while and haven't worn them yet.  I love them in the bottles but I wasn't sure about doing a full mani with them so when I got my new Bundle Monster plates and saw a cupcake plate I knew what I was going to do....

A Cupcake mani!!!!! Mmmmmm. Who doesn't like cupcakes?!

I started this mani with 2 coats of OPI Pedal Faster Suzi from the Holland collection. This is a really pretty pink with a nice shimmer running through it, I think it's interesting enough to wear on it's own.

I stamped the cupcakes on my nails using the BM 307 plate and Konad white polish and then used a dotting tool to place some dots with OPI The Color of Minnie and If You Moust You Moust.

Finally I used the Nails Inc Sprinkles as toppings for the cupcakes. I think they are perfect for this - I think I'll actually keep them for nail art, they are quite unique.

I'm having cupcakes for my wedding in 3 weeks, I'm so excited!




Everything looks a bit better coated with a layer of Northern Lights Gold Holographic topcoat:

Here's what I used:
 OPI Pedal Faster Susie, If You Moust You Moust, The Color of Minnie and
Northern Lights Topcoat


Nails Inc Sweets Way, Topping Way, Pudding Lane and Sugar House Lane 


And the plate:

5 comments:

  1. love love it I was like how did she get the nails inc sprinkle on it? even with a dotting tool, I would have messed it up lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm they look like all different flavors! I'd love to see a pic of what sort of cupcakes/arrangement you're going to do. And of course pics after!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect use for the Sprinkles! These are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still unsure about these ones but they do look good, I love the cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x