Friday 18 January 2013

Enchanted Polish Daydream Surprise

Oh have I got a treat for you today!

Yesterday I got my very much awaited Enchanted Polish order from New Year's Day. I picked it up at the post office and raced home to open it, only to find in my ordering panic that I had got 4 of the new Carebear collection and 2 dupes but no Freeze Machine!  Oh the elation and disappointment...... I also felt a bit bad that 2 people who had been trying to get my dupes missed out. Well, I've already swapped them for some other Enchanted's that I didn't have so it's all worked out well in the end. I'll be stalking Llarowe so I can complete my collection.

So firstly all the polishes in this collection (that I have anyway) are absolutely stunning. Really, the whole collection is beautiful and I can't wait to show you the rest, but first up is Daydream Surprise. I chose to layer this over OPI Roadhouse Blues because I wanted all of the amazing shimmer and beautiful glitters to pop.

This mani was done using 2 coats of Roadhouse Blues (my favourite ever blue creme) and 1 coat of Enchanted Polish Daydream Surprise. I found it a little stickier than most of my other glitters but really that was a good thing becuase it allowed me to get a really good coverage of the glitter and shimmer in one go. I topped it off with a coat of Gelous (which it probably didn't need) and a coat of HK Girl. This mani is even more sparkly in real life and there are tons of layering combinations I can't wait to try out.

A total win for me and I am in love. I can't wait to try the rest!


 
 

 
 


 
 
Will you look at that shimmer???


 

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic nails and fabulous polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lacquer Land. My nails are doing good at the moment - watch out for tomorrow, I'll probably break one! lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, it really is. I can't wait to try and show you the others!

      Delete
  3. Wow, beautiful polish, your close up photo of your nail looks like jewellery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. I took off the annoying verification thing so I thought I better add some moderation to avoid spam messages, you know what the internet is like!

Anyway, it's great to get comments and I'll verify them as soon as they get to me.
x